Saturday, November 24, 2012

School House is under way






I have been working on the school.  The bell is done with Glisten Gloss blending filament.  I did not know if I had it but I was sure I could find some silver stuff to use.  Guess what?  I had the exact stuff that was called for.  Now that doesn't happen every day! 

The holiday was a success.  It was the first time in many, many years that I didn't cook the turkey.  Wow - it was very strange to just make a few things, show up and eat.  Amazing.  People were out and about.  Cars were on the roads.  Some stores were even open.  Can you tell it has been a long time since I left the house on turkey day?  It was strange.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my followers.  I do enjoy your comments.  I find it hard to believe that Christmas will be right around the corner.  Are you ready yet?  I am not.

No comments: