Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Whole Lot of Finishing Going On

 I spent some time in my room today.  I did the little Noel ornament with a burgundy ribbon.  The safe turkey has a brown ribbon and the Peppermint has a delicate white ribbon.  They are stuffed little pillows.  Then I put together the Shepherds Bush project.  It was to be a scissors fob done as a pillow.  I decided to make the stitchery into a needle book and use it at the end of the scissors cording.

Work continues on Summer by Blackbird Designs.  There will be more alphabet letters below that bottom line. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look great want to come finish mine! ( I guess I would have to stitch some first though lol)

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great day!
happy stitching...

Kathryn said...

It all looks great! How do you get so much done?
How? How? How ?

Christine said...

Congrats on the finishes! They all look great and I love the one finished as a needle book with your scissors. Handy and useful!