Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday - - late


I took this photo early this month. I love the stitching container. The photo doesn't do the eggplant color justice. I love it. I also got that wonderful hardanger chart and iTunes gift card. I can't believe how slow I am to post this.

Turkey day was wonderful as usual. I did get a bit of stitching done but of course there is always the hopping up and down to check turkey, etc, etc. I am very thankful for so many things. One would have to be my needlework. It keeps me sane. I am thankful for all my on line friends. I see comments often from friends of this blog and I do enjoy reading them. I really do believe I am very blessed.

The headless horseman will soon be done (I have to keep telling myself that). What to work on next? Whenever I work on one of these large projects, I miss 'getting things done'. I am not sure where I am going next. I do have a few gifts I need to work on. Stay tuned.

No comments: