Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PS Night Owl




This year I was able to do a bit of stitching while at the Stitch In. (Imagine that?) I don't generally get anything stitched while there. I took my main project but couldn't get comfortable with the scroll bars. Just in case, I took a smaller project that I thought might be okay to work on. This is a Prairie Schooler Night Owl from the Halloween ornament issue. It was fun and easy. My version is quite different from the original chart. I won't point out the errors but trust me when I say that my ornament is my own. LOL. I did stitch it over one. I don't know why I don't do more stitching over one because I do love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like this one. I never would have purchased the chart, but seeing it stitched up close changes it. I'd love to stitch it. Very cute!