Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you Meri



















I was lucky to have a Halloween ornament from my friend, Meri. She designs scissor ornaments for lots of different things. I will post photos of the front and back. The front has the year 2008 on it and Meri's name. There are scissors and an angel dressed in fall leaves. I think it is absolutely beautiful. There is a charm at the bottom of the front and two gold leaves at the bottom on the back. The backing has a large gold leaf on the material. Meri used a fluffy brown yard to decorate the edges and to make the hanger loop. I am thrilled and just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taf, it's REALLY nice! Up close I can see the angel, and the scissor holes make her wings - it's clever and adorable. You're right, the fuzzy hanger is perfect, as well as the charms. I adore the colors! Your friend Meri does beautiful work. I like this one particularly.