Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Stitch In News


We held our annual Stitch In this weekend. It always amazes me how many people come and stitch. As always the food was fantastic. I never eat Krispy Kremes during the year but on this special weekend lots of wonderful treats are available. Then there is Cola Cake, Gooey Butter Cake, Comfort Cake, brownies, fudge, carmel corn and oh we do eat meals - sort of. Think of it as a weekend PJ party for stitchers. We have so much fun. I am so blessed to have so many friends and to be able to share this weekend. This year the door prizes and grab bags were also fantastic. I will post a photo of the loot I came home with. Socks, bag, frame, cocoa, quilted coasters, floss, journals, pens and a wand - - just to mention a few. It was so much fun. I won a chart from Stitches, Etc that is named, My Best Friend. - - several people suggested that next year I stitch enough of those for everyone. (Yeah - - right! Well actually it is a wonderful idea and I wish I could do that.) It is wonderful to share with fellow stitchers. Now I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thou shalt not covet...

Thou shalt not covet...

Thou shalt not covet...

Waaahhhhh! It's not working! I want your goodie bag!!!

I am coveting several things in this photo, Taf!