Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sparkle on a Sunny Day

Spring is creeping in.  Warm temperatures, rain on and off, frisky deer and turkeys are telling me that spring is here.  I have been able to sit on the deck for limited periods of time.  I seem to crave the sun. Physical therapy is keeping me busy.  Three times a week is my oral schedule.  The knee continues to improve but I must admit to being a bit impatient from time to time. Compared to seven weeks ago, this is a piece of cake.  

In between trying to walk, doing exercises, trying to keep up with the house, I have found some time to stitch.  Today I was working on the sparkle garland on this Christmas tree that goes on forever.  I want to leave this project and play with new toys and different projects but so far I am sticking to the afghan.  


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the sunshine and your knee is healing! Very nice progress on your tree!