Monday, December 28, 2015

I hear you!

  Several people have now reminded me that I have ignored my blog.  Someone suggested looking for an app.  So here I am giving it a try.  My photos are now on my iPad and not my computer. This made updating the blog difficult.  Now, let's see if I can make this work.  First I have to share a photo of the new camp.  This photo is old.  Most activity is inside now.  But I thought I should share one from the outside.




I will also share one of my favorite photos from the front porch.



If you see this, leave a comment.  Let me know if should keep going..




8 comments:

Vickie said...

Looking great! Yes! Keep on going.

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, what a view! Yes, please share more!

Sharon said...

what a beautiful place..

Alinda (McNibbler) said...

Missed your updates and photos. Looks like an end is in sight! Happy New Year!

Barb said...

Glad to see the progress. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne said...

You did it..............updates are a must LOL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love to see your comment even when I do follow you on FB - happy New Year! - Lilian

viv said...

What a gorgeous view. Thanks for updates.