I have been busy with the new hardanger piece. I did have to take a break and start something new. The weather has been bitter cold and we have had some snow. Perfect for stitching. Here is the latest photo. Parts one, two, three and four are now complete.
I took a break and started Williamsburg Santa. I have his vest, pants, legs and shoes done. This is a Mill Hill kit so there are empty spaces for the beads that will be added last. In order to work on this, I had to do some creative stuff. I purchased a special frame for doing paper projects. The frame is made for working on a desk top. I really didn't care for it as I stitch in my recliner. So I adapted by using my regular scroll frame parts and my lap stand. The paper had to be lengthened in order to work. Checkered duct tape to the rescue!!