Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Start

Well, here I go again.  I finished that hardanger tablecloth after ten years and I have picked up another huge piece and I can't seem to stop working on it.  So far I have completed the outside kloster blocks and I am working on the tailored buttonhole stitch that goes on the outside.  Tans and browns are a nice change from white on white.  I have a Christmas ornament ready to work on but so far it has been ignored.


The mail man brought me my 'end of year' sale items.  Lots of ornaments and a table runner.  Time, where do I find the time?

2 comments:

Maggee said...

Funny how you just jumped right back to working on a new big project... but look at all those smalls!

Prairie Patch Quilts said...

Another beautiful piece of work on it's way! And so many wonderful ornaments to look forward to as well.