Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Something Wicked





Part Two arrived from Sam Sarah.  This section has some writing that I will need to research.  Before I even received the chart, I had a cross stitch replacement for the wording.  Now I see that over one is recommended for the wording and the cross stitch is if you don't like 'over one'.  I don't normally have a problem but I was looking and the chart shows quarter and half stitches on over one? How does one do that?  I will have to do some research to see how to handle that part.  Meanwhile I did one flower and the blue banner.  Again I question the chart and need to do some research.  On the banner is straight stitching wording that is called 'whipped' straight stitch.  I am scratching my head in wonder.  If anyone knows, please let me know.

No comments: