Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Crazy Life

Well, it has been a busy week.  I have a crazy story of five hours and two trips to the hardware store in order to get a new faucet put in.  Exploding light bulbs and lots of brain work were also involved.  The bottom line is that the new faucet is in!!  I can fill a small bucket in the bathroom now!!  Dreams do come true.  Sorry, I didn't take photos.  However I did get some stitching done.  I started and completed "Close" for the Hands On Design project. 





The blue fabric really doesn't show up very good here.  I also started the red cherry (?) chart for this same project.

 The large zipper/Bent Creek project has been humming along.  I actually spent most of yesterday working on this one.  The Hands On project had to be moved up because it has a deadline. 

I had to get a few photos of my garden.  Remember that I have black thumbs!  The peonies is beautiful and very impressive.  Also the clematis is beautiful and growing into it's trellis. Purple of course.  That was a gift from my son.  I smile when I see it.



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I miss my peonies!!!

Joyce said...

Your flowers are beautiful.