Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Love Grows 4

I know that I have been 'away'.  I haven't had a lot of time to stitch.  It was a busy working weekend at my house.  I big brother arrived and we worked for two days.  I do appreciate all his help.  We did get a lot done.  (Love you Butch! (Yes, he reads my blog)).  Trees were felled, dead wood was removed, new feet on deck chairs (to avoid the shocking results of before), cleaned gutters and covered them, new closet light, craft room ruler fixed, new Adirondack chair for the deck (he worked on it!), and general clean up and getting stuff done.  Whew!  I am tired.  All through that time, nary a needle was touched.  Now I am resting up and trying to get back to my main project.  So here it is.  I had to move the Qsnaps this morning so I was able to get a good picture. 





Compared to the last photo, I have made amazing progress.  I miss my cross stitch.  I crave being able to sit and stitch.  I hope to spend some time getting back into the mode of stitching.  There are XS projects and quilts all calling my name.

No comments: