Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Snow Day - again

 I did make it to the mail box.  There was a stash package!!  Several of the new Just Nan items arrived.  I included in the photo the quilt block I plan on doing and the Valentine design CD that I won!!  Stash always makes one feel better.  Right?

I worked on the afghan this evening.  I need to get more done but I did a bunch of little things around the house.  Just filling the bird feeders was a chore with all the old snow - - let alone now.  The birds are happy that I made an effort.  I see them hiding out under a bush and then getting some more food.  It has been snowing like crazy all day.

I was working in my room this morning and stumbled on this little over one project.  I am doing the little cabin on the lower left.  I was able to get a start on it before lunch and my hike, complete with ski poles, to the mail box. 

1 comment:

Faith... said...

your afghan is looking awesome!