Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Whew - - they meet!





It is not perfect.  It is my own design at this point.  This project is called Confetti of Hardanger by Bee's Needleworks.  I know I made lots of mistakes.  This project has been heading to the fire many times.  For now - - the outside border has been stitched and the ends meet.  I ended up have the top and bottom edges be 13 stitches and not just the five that it called for.  I will have to be very creative to fill that space.  For now I am going to celebrate that there has been some progress made. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well, I for one, think it looks beautiful and am very happy you haven't used it for fuel yet! :)

Laura