Sunday, July 22, 2012

Isle of Hope - progress





I have a question.  Is it a WIP when you started a project at a festival?  This is the Isle of Hope by Jeannette Douglas, a class I took at Celebrations of Needlework in New Hampshire.  I haven't worked on it much since the festival in spring.  Today I worked on the luggage, moved on to the flower blackwork section and now doing the bargello part.  Perhaps I am a quarter of the way done?  Now that I have returned to it, it is my current project.  I didn't really consider it a WIP.  I think of that term being used when you do rotation and do many projects at one time.  I am amazed that people do that because I would never be able to do that.  Anyway - - I was lazy this morning.  I wanted to stitch.  I had nothing going on so I picked this up and made some good progress.

1 comment:

viv said...

I guess I never thought about it, but I think you're right. Otherwise I guess it's a UFO = if it's started and not being worked on. I have multiple projects started, but do better to work on them one at a time.