Monday, July 9, 2012

Gardening? and more stitching


I am not a gardener.  I make plants run away or just stay and commit suicide.  I am terrible with plants.  When we moved in here, this little front garden was so nice and pristine.  Well, over the year, the bushes and stuff all got really high and full.  So today it got a hair cut.   We cut, and cut and cut.  Then we cleaned up the mess.  I think it looks better.  I didn't touch the center tree.  I haven't decided about that one yet.  The good news is that from my craft room, I can now see the driveway again.   


So after that yard work, I took the afternoon and stitched.  I was able to stitch about half of block Number 7.   I like the two blue birds.  Only one more block to go with this project.  Yippee!!!

2 comments:

viv said...

Yeah for your yard work. After mine today, I sat down to stitch and woke up 2 1/2 hours later with my needle still in my hand.

Linda said...

Love the yard - the bushes look neat and tidy and cared-for! They haven't died after a year, so I'm guessing they like you just fine, haha! One more block to go? Wow, you work fast!!