Friday, June 1, 2012

Two finishes today!


Home of the Free sewing set has a scissors fob.  It is so tiny.  30 x 30 stitches over one on 28 count.  Then there is four sided stitch around it to help with finishing later.  They look like postage stamps!


Bird of Happiness by JBW.  This has been a 'hospital project' and only needed a few more stitches.  I decided to go ahead and finish it up.  That means I have to find some more smalls to work on next week.  DH is doing great.  Thank everyone for continued prayers. He is adding new foods every day and that is a good thing. Today he ate some egg salad.

2 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Those scissor fobs do like stamps, I love them.

viv said...

What tiny stiching; it's lovely.
I still haven't put the planned cording on my Bluebird of Happiness. I'm a reluctant finisher.