Sunday, June 17, 2012

French & Indian War news and a new snowman

It is a beautiful day here in the Adirondacks.  Sunshine with a nice breeze and pleasant temperatures.  Today we decided to go see the lake.  We went the marina for lunch (excellent food, great people, wonderful to deck to look out at the lake).  After lunch I did some stitching.  I was starting to work on a new piece.  Lori Birminham's snowman kit is what I have to work on tomorrow at the hospital.  I decided to get it started in a less stressful environment.


The white on white is difficult.  Hopefully this start will make it easier to work on it tomorrow.  This afternoon there was a reenactment of the French and Indian war with the battle at Bolton.  After lots of cannon and musket fire, they went rowing back up the lake toward Canada.  I was able to get a few pictures.


It certainly made for an interesting afternoon.

No comments: