While waiting for service men to arrive and do what they do, I had plenty of time to stitch today. One after another guy showed, made phone calls, and passed it off to someone else. Argh!! Anyway, I stitched while I waited. (I will be waiting more tomorrow so more stitching can happen tomorrow as well.) I worked on the box of spinners which has the kid with a cap on the label. I moved over and did the in between, and the spinner on top of the blue box. Great progress.
I also wrote an email. This project is a Dimensions kit. I am running out of floss right and left. I also have a lot of stitching to do yet. I wrote to the company and explained what colors I am missing and what I will need. I gave them the option of sending more or just give me the conversion numbers to DMC. I am curious how they handle it. I spent some time matching up colors to DMC. It is a difficult job to do. I wonder if my color card might need replacing.