Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It is a sad day and a bit of stitching -



This is a Dammit Doll. This was a gift from my friend Grace. Pinned to his chest is the following verse:
When you think you want to climb the wall or stand up and shout,
here's a little dammit doll.... you cannot do without.
Just grasp it firmly by the legs and find a place to slam it....
Then as you whack the stuff out - - yell DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!! DAMMIT!!!

Apparently someone is worried about my stress level. LOL
Here is the border ready to go. I am thinking that with the border done, the individual charts for each month will be easier to do while stitching with many distractions. We shall see.

It was a crazy day of saying good bye to many friends. Tears and hugs were going on over and over again. It is difficult and sad to say Good Bye to so many good friends. We have been in St. Louis for 26 years this time. Over that time I have made many good, good friends. I am so blessed for each and every one of you. I know that many of my St. Louis friends read this blog. Thank you all. I cry just thinking of this special day. I took my camera and never took a single photo. Hopefully someone will share some photos with me.

1 comment:

dangel smith said...

cute border..so lovely!! thanks for sharing.

Seattle Real Estate