Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few more photos -

This is a bit dark, but you can get the idea. This will be my craft room some day soon. I don't like the carpet so flooring has been ordered. Shiny wood floor that is a bit more dark than the rest of the house will be installed. A Whispering Lilac will be painted on the walls. Then my son and I will design the cabinets, shelves, working surfaces.
Here is the kitchen today. The tulips haven't died yet. LOL. I need to spend tons of time in that room just rearranging.
Here is the new kitchen table that was delivered today. I love it. It has a butterfly leaf in the center. It was a shopping day. I will honestly post a few stitching finishes soon. I have been stitching. I have done seven of the squares for the quilt project I started. I have just been a bit busy with babies, unpacking, shopping, learning the roads and grinning from ear to ear most of the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear you sound so happy. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of the house when you have it "finished" and your stitching.

Liz said...

I'm loving the pics of your new home and am glad you're so happy! That's what's most important.