Friday, February 6, 2009

Craft Room Update
















I forgot to get a photo before I started cleaning out this room. There was the folding table with the sewing machine. Then beside the file cabinet, there were two plastic roller carts with three drawers each. Three different levels and a difficult space to work in.






Then I had a counter top installed. One level all seven and half feet!!!! Yippee!!!!

Now the roller carts are under the counter. I have started settling in. This is a much more workable solution to my craft room. I am happy dancing.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

How neat Taffy. Looks like you have a great working space now.

LoriRay said...

Wow, what a great craft area! I like it a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

Taffy,

Lucky U!! What a wonderful craft room. I expect more and more wonderful projects will emerge in the near future! U Go Girl!

Cyndi B.