Sunday, January 31, 2016

Not a happy camper.......

I am still not home.  The surgery seems to have gone well.  I am walking around better now than before surgery.  My troubles all stem from drug reactions.  Three bad reactions so far.  Fear of infection has the doctor about to try yet another drug.  Oh gee, what reaction to look for next.  If the signs of infection diminish and no new reactions or issues come up, then maybe I will get back home.  

I have looked at the small stitching project but I haven't done much with it.  Today I slept most of the day away.  Thank you to all that have sent well wishes, emails, messages, etc.  Remaining grounded in the real world is a challenge from a hospital bed.  

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, you will get to go home soon!

viv said...

So sorry. Hope you are soon home and comfy cozy.

Annie said...

Continued best wishes and prayers sent your way.

S in DE said...

Wishing you good thoughts and prayers and that you will return home soon. Take Care.

Kathryn said...

Thinking of you Taffy! Hoping for no more bad reactions and a speedy recovery. Let us know when you are home!

Davis Maia said...

Thannks for this blog post