Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It just gets better......

My brother was in town for the last few days.  I love spending time with him.  He was all over seeing camp and checking everything out. I made it in on Monday morning and then I suffered with knee pain.  So I had to ice and elevate.  Thankfully my brother took a lot of photos and a few videos.

Inside and outside are being cleaned up and finished.  It really is amazing.

Remember that the cabinets have wood from the front porch and the counters were made from the barn beams that held up the old cabin.

I wish I could share the videos. one was taken from the front porch and shows the big chunks of ice flowing down the river.  Yes, winter has arrived and it is bitter cold now.  

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, it is coming together quickly. Thinking of you as you move toward knee surgery!