Sunday, January 10, 2016

Jumping With Joy

Look what I found when I visited camp this morning.  The kitchen cabinets are being constructed from reclaimed wood from the old cabin.  Oh My Gosh!  I am thrilled.  It is more and more difficult for me to get into camp because of slippery conditions and my bum knee.  So I won't go visit alone.  My son went with me today.


I am over the top happy with the progress.  The deck for the porch is also finished.  They have it covered up to protect it so I didn't see much.  Progress!  

This week was strange.  I still do not have approval for the surgery.  I hope that comes through this week.  Plans are being decided on and made.  In between all the phone calls, I have been doing a bit of stitching.  I am beginning to wonder what to take with me to work on while I recover........


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow, your kitchen at camp is looking great. I love all the wood. Glad you have been able to do a bit of stitching.