Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  I spent a wonderful time this morning visiting with my dear son.  I so appreciate that time when we can just talk.  I had a good time and I have loving memories from just this morning.  Then I indulged in TV and the pansy project.  I have the corners done!!  Inside corners, that is.  I can now cut the outside part.  Did I mention that I like to do the cutting outside and then pull the threads out.  Then you don't have to vacuum after the procedure.  Let the birds and lawn enjoy those little pieces.  I do collect the long threads but those little bitty parts are gone with the wind.






I also want to share a surprise that I received on Friday night.  I was watching the show Grimm (scary stuff), it was dusk.  I caught the shadow of a large person on my front porch. OMG!!!!!  It was the UPS guy delivering a surprise.  This is to celebrate the news on camp!!  How wonderful is that?  A basket full of Mrs. Fields cookies.  It certainly made me smile.


1 comment:

Vickie said...

Pansies are my favorite flower. This piece is lovely.
What a spectacular surprise!