Thursday, May 7, 2015

Deck Stitching - does it get any better?

Spring and summer temperatures are here!!  Plants are getting green and starting to bud out.  It is slow but once we get some rain, things will really pop.  I have been busy with those type of things but I have also been busy with my stitching.  I did some stash acquisition and here is the results.

 I spent some time on the back deck.  Warm breezes, gentle sunshine and peacefulness were there for me this afternoon.  I spent part of that time cutting on the pansy piece.  I am all cut out for the center part and ready to do a bunch of woven bars.

 I have been able to spend a bit of time on the ice cream shoppe.  So pretty!  The red is the chairs and table outside of the ice cream parlor.  It is coming right along.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Fantastic work!