Thursday, July 31, 2014

Busy Stitch Day

Yippee Skippy!  My Limited Edition Just Nan "Charming House of Lindy Mouse" arrived today.  I am so excited.  I really can't explain why I love these little house projects but there it is.  I put the project together and then jumped right in.

Here is the floss, fabric and chart just before I jumped right in.


 This is my progress so far on the Autumn side of the box. 

Before this project arrived, I decided to return to the Big Zipper project and I did get some of the border done.  It isn't white but it is boring.  LOL.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I just placed my order for the mouse house! I already missed out on some of the other Silver needle exclusives - but no more!!

Maggee said...

Don't think I have seen the Mouse house stitched, so something more to look for in the future! You sure do great stitching! Hugs!