Thursday, July 24, 2014

An Oldie But A Goodie





I know this is hard to see.  I am celebrating tonight.  This project was started so long ago that I don't remember.  I have been working on this for years and years.  As of this evening, the base stitching is done!!  Yippee Skippy and happy dancing!!  Next for this project is cutting and filling stitches.  I am not sure if I will continue to work on this for now or put it away again.  I am just so happy to have made such great progress this week.

Oh -  my stitching was interrupted today with a moose watch!  Yes, we reportedly have a moose in the neighborhood.  The crows were screaming and there was a small child running through my yard looking for the moose.  I have my eyes open but I haven't seen him.

3 comments:

Thoeria said...

What a lovely piece!

Maggee said...

Wowee! That is going to be a great project after you do the next parts! I have been stuck on my current piece because I did a particular color and it looks too light in the piece... cannot decide if I want to rip it out everywhere I have stitched it or not... Today I will decide... it's bright and sunny. Good luck with the moose hunt! ha!

Charge Send said...

This is beautiful and will be stunning when completed. Hang in there - it will be done eventually!

Still on Moose Watch?