Friday, May 9, 2014

Six days! I am so sorry - -

How is it that six days have gone by without an update on my blog?  Spring?  Trips and outside activities.  I am not sure but I have thought about giving the blog an update.  So here it is.  I have been stitching and quilting.  I have also been furniture shopping and trying to enjoy life in general.  Spring is arriving on my hill.  Trees have buds on them.  I have tulip leaves growing.  So there are signs of spring and life around here.  It is cold and damp today and it made for a good day to do some quilting.

Great progress.  I spent one whole day just doing the cutting.  Now I am putting it all together.  It is fun but geez there is a lot of work.

I am almost done with the scissors case for the Victoria Sampler's Stitcher's Heart.  I haven't been doing a lot of cross stitch of late but I want to get this one day soon  Hopefully it won't be so long before I do another update.  Hi everyone!  I am still here!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your quilt is gorgeous!
Happy Stitching
Denise