Friday, November 29, 2013

Catching up after the big holiday

 I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday.  We did.  First I have a photo - the room looks really yellow in this photo and it isn't.  But the good thought here is that this is my Christmas spare room.  I ordered a new comforter with pillow shams.  I was shocked when I realized that the comforter matches the curtains.  Wow - - I am so happy this happened.

Here was some of the preparations  My niece was so cute and helped out a great bit.  She was wearing one of her Uncle Jack's shirts.  I was so pleased.  Dinner was wonderful and I believe everyone had enough to eat!

Here is the new monster machine  I was able to get two ornaments stitched out yesterday.  I am such a novice on this process but I am sure if I spend some time with it all will be well.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love your Christmas room! So festive! And your new machine looks like it will be a lot of fun too. Glad you got to spend time with family!

Laura