Sunday, June 9, 2013

I made it through -


I have been avoiding this project.  I had charted our names but I knew that the names were going to take up a lot of this little space and I was procrastinating the start of that part.  I am pleased to announce that the name part is done.  I am still working on this project today!  I will mention that I spent a bit of time trying to figure out how to add a charm to my new bracelet.  Some of my friends sent me a special card and it had a small silver charm that said "Be Strong" and I decided to add it to the side of the bracelet.  I did that last night.  Perhaps my creativity is starting to come back a bit.  That would be a good sign.  The banana bread is in the oven.  It has been a busy Sunday.. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, it looks beautiful, Taffy
This along with your bracelet and charm will become an inspiration and a comfort to you.

It's always a wonderful feeling when our creativity comes back to us