Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Busy Long Weekend here -


Today I am trying to rest up.  It was a long weekend of deck building and busy, busy busy.


On Saturday I did get a special package of new stash.  Yippee Skippy!!!  New Just Nan's, Mill Hill's and Cherished Stitches.  Also a Shepherds Bush.  I haven't spent a lot of time planning or even looking at my new toys.  I was too busy with the next photo.

The porch has some railing up now.  Each cap is lighted.  There are little lights in the steps as you walk around at night.  There is still a lot of work to do but things are coming together very well and I hope to get some stitching done out there one day soon.  Today was a rain day and I have been stitching inside.  Maybe this afternoon I might just get out there yet.

1 comment:

Charge Send said...

Hi Taffy,

I'm thinking that I have deck envy - and your deck isn't even finished yet.

Blythe