Saturday, April 13, 2013

Don't anyone faint.....

I stitched today. I also started trying to get caught up on shows that have been recording all along and I have been ignoring.  I worked on the tree and I think it was good progress.  I started on the squirrel but he is identifiable yet.


I also had a surprise in the mail today.  Another mail art.  This one is beautifully done.  It comes from Susanne in Germany.  I love the lining and the tree.  A tree stands firm, bends with the wind and keeps on growing even during difficult times.

I love the card, the thought, the effort, everything......

Thank you all for comments and emails.  I am doing fairly well.  I have my moments.  Some days are worse than others.  With doctor appointments done and behind me, paperwork is coming along, I am hoping that things calm down and I can begin my new normal.

No comments: