Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet Spring is complete





Sweet Spring is now complete.  It was a rainy spring day which was perfect for working on something colorful.  The little charm is a lady bug on the plaid flower.  I do believe I will have to work on Autumn just because it is the last one I have in this series.  Summer was done years ago.  I will be challenged to find Summer.  I want to finish them as stand ups. 

I did spend some time working on my stash list.  Oh My Gosh!!  I have so many things I want to stitch!!  There is not enough time.  I am also dreaming of stash shopping.  I signed up for a festival in Nashua, NH the end of April.  I am waiting to hear if I was able to sign up for the classes I picked out.  I have my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Gosh, u really inspire me. I love seeing your finished pieces. Thx for sharing. So cute!

Karen said...

Very cute and springy finish! You are so fast... cant wait to see Autumn.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Lovely Spring finish, looking forward to seeing Autumn.

Cathy said...

Lovely finish! This is such a nice series.
Cathy