Friday, March 23, 2012

Lots to share!

 Someone asked for a photo of the original Victoria Sampler Friendship Sampler.  Here it is.  It hangs in the dining room.  I am currently working on the needle roll that goes with this design.
 Big Stash Day!!  I love getting stash packages and it has been quite some time since I had this much show up.  These are the market goodies that I picked out.  What to work on next?  Always a difficult question.  I just want to go play with the package and dream of the finishes.
And I had a finish today.  This is a Bucilla kit.  It is a small design to make into a purse.  Fairy Dust will fill the purse for those times when a bit of fairy dust is necessary to fix something.  I wonder how well fairy dust works on illnesses? 

Thank you all for the comments and emails concerning my husband.  We are marching through a number of tests.  We are hoping for good news next week when the doctors pull all the results together and decide how to attack this problem. 

No comments: