Friday, September 16, 2011

Strange Day!

I thought I might like to see the spare room without Alfred. He does take command of whatever room he is in. So he is going to hang out in the laundry room and greet my back door visitors for awhile. He look comfortable there - doesn't he?

I wish I had put some more time on the XS project. Where does the time go? The repair guy was here trying to help with figuring out what was wrong with the oven. We are getting good at resetting the temperatures now. I hope that is done.

Temperatures have turned colder. We had a fire in the fire place this morning to take the chill off. It is very early to be worried about cold temperatures. The weather guy is suggesting that fall colors will be changing by this weekend. I do see some reds and yellows already. I will have to get some photos when our trees start changing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great bear, Taffy

love
Clare