Saturday, January 15, 2011

It is never too late for Christmas.

I didn't see a few of my friends until after Christmas. These are from Jeanne. She knows I love purple. Look at all that stitching!!!! I am a very lucky girl.

Then another surprise from Lee. It is hard to see the crocheted stitching items. The smaller circle item is a crocheted purple (of course) box that holds a measuring tape. The larger one holds a ball of perle cotton with the thread end coming through a hole in the top. How wonderful is that? Then the scissors. One can never have enough scissors....

I have such wonderful friends and stitching pals in St. Louis. I will miss them all when we move. I have to have faith that I will find a few new friends that stitch in the new neighborhood. Thanks to the internet, I should be able to stay in touch with all my friends here even when I have moved away.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Purple stuff, scissors, stash - you must be happy! You have thoughtful and loving friends, lucky girl! By the way, I especially love the white on red with the bird - is that over one??? You know how I love over one!