Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Thoughts


This is the piece by Drawn Thread titled Random Thoughts. I have been working on this for many, many years. I ran out of fabric half way through. I then puzzled on how to marry the two pieces together. I did that only to discover that one border was definitely not right. So I took an afternoon and put the border to rights. The instructions are to fold the edges under and hemstitch between the border and the main body of the piece. I am not sure how that will work.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sure looks better than the last time we saw it, lol. That border boo-boo was just heartbreaking. I'm glad to see it corrected, and I'm sure your finishing job will look fabulous. Can't wait to see it!

Teresa said...

Taffy, I think it will be fine...you will pull some threads to have open area for the hemstitch so you will be able to do that with the four layers and it will be fine. IMO.....great on getting this further finished. It's one of my favorite pieces hanging.

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Taffy, it sure looks better than last time. :) This will be a fabulous piece!!!