Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day 2016

I hope everyone had a good day.  I was blessed with flowers and a delightful lunch with my son and daughter in law.  It was a good day.

I did do some stitching.  I am crazy to finish the current Lizzie Kate.  I did finish the last of the series.  Then I worked on the bonus chart.  I am one color away from having that done. THEN I have to finish up the border and put on the buttons.  My mind is dizzy with thoughts of what is next.  


Double photo with flowers and the current project.  The craft room is now a treat to visit.  It is so clean that I don't want to mess it up.  Don't worry because that won't last long.  The weather is supposed to warm so I see more trips to camp soon.  

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely flowers and your LK piece is looking great. It won't be long before you have it wrapped up. Do you take your stitching to camp?