Sunday, June 21, 2015

Welcome Summer

Hi.  I am still here.  I have not been stitching very much as I have been busy with lots of other things.  I actually wonder how anyone can find time to work and still get things done around the house, make the phone calls, keep the appointments and still find time to decompress and actually sleep.  I will post a photo of the Summer Village by Stoney Creek.  Cross stitch is done and I only have back stitching left to do.  I hope to put some time in on it soon.





Camp?  At the moment I am reeling from the bottom line price I was recently given.  I am unsure what to do.  The cost is much, much more than I was counting on.  There are a few things that we can change to help lower the price and I am considering it.  As it would happen, the project manager is taking a vacation this week so I have some time to stop and ponder the question.

Meanwhile I am exhausted and in recovery.  My big brother came for a visit (and camp meeting).  When he is in town we never stop moving.  I have a ton of things accomplished and lots of fun things going on but I am also sleep deprived and weary.  One of our projects this week was to get the cushions for Daddy's chair.  It still needs arms and those are made.  I hope to find a paint to match the cushions.  Here it is. 




My brother also brought me a gift.  I now have my older sister (Love You Jayne)'s BB gun.  I am having a ball shooting targets and scaring off the squirrels.  Annie Oakley, here I am.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have the Summer Village pattern too, and it's beautiful..I love Stoney Creek patterns.