Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Village Done!



Finally I am done.  The backstitching went on and on.  I didn't think it would ever end.  I am so happy to have this one done.  The next project will not be done over one or so tiny.  I need to work on something a bit easier.  So now three of the four seasons is done.

Camp Update:  Still waiting on permits.  Insurance is being discussed.  We are hoping to begin construction the middle of July.  Finish by the end of summer.  I still have my fingers crossed. 

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish!
I know what you mean about the backstitching, but it really does make it look nice:)

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

What a lovely finish! Congrats!

Ohsewcrafty said...

Congrats, your finish is gorgeous! It's so detailed, all the backstitching was worth it.

Anonymous said...

great finish. did you stitch this over 1 or 2 threads?

Liz said...

Beautiful stitching as always, Taffy! And great news on the camp update!

blue star stitcher said...

I have this one in my stash, yours makes me want to start it it turned out so pretty, though I dread the backstitching.