Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Shame, Shame, Shame

I have been missing in action and ignoring my blog.  I am so sorry.  I have been putting in 5 to 7 hours a day on a model.  (More about that one when it is released.)  It is now done!!  I am happy dancing to have it done.  With any kind of luck, I can get back to a more normal life.

Meanwhile my last model was released.   Xs and Ohs released Little Bo Peep.  Here is the model that I did.





Very cute.  Perhaps a good idea for a birth sampler.  She was also to get beads for her petticoat but I didn't do that part.  Meanwhile - - back to my own stitching.  I am about half way through the lastest Hands On Design Chalk series.  More to come....

1 comment:

Annie said...

Nice to see you back! Your model stitching is lovely. Looking forward to seeing progress on your own WIP:)