Thursday, March 19, 2015

Market Stash and some News

Hi All.  Spring is arriving slowly on the hill.  Another tree fell on the drive but the new trusty chain saw was handy to help take care of it.  Thanks to my very handsome son.  Meanwhile I can't post my recent stitching.  I am stitching for a designer and the model should be done tomorrow.  I will post photos once the design is released.  Meanwhile, for those of you in the cross stitch world, the Nashville market represents the spring release of many new things.  My market things are so much fun to dream about.  But I really do have to stick to the model and get it done.

Here are some photos of recent acquisitions:






I also have spent some time with a smile on my face lately.  I have a big event coming up soon.  I just have to share.  I will be attending the Make a Wish gala.  Formal attire. Dinner.  Silent auction.  The limo will pick me up in the early evening to insure that I arrive on time.  (Giggle, Giggle).  I am considering wearing a tiara and taking along a wand.  What do you think?  

1 comment:

Annie said...

Definitely!!! Tiara AND wand:)
Have fun!