Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sorry - I did get some things done!!!


Here is a little box that will be a gift.  I just love the over one stitching.....


Mystery sampler by LHN.  We found a perfect frame for $5.00!!!!!  I just love it.  It now hangs by my desk.

I have been absent and I know it.  First I went to my first stitching retreat in quite some time.  I went to Mystic Connecticut.  It was fun.  Thea of Victoria Sampler was there and such a wonderful person and so fun to stitch with.  I will post progress photos soon.  I am almost done with that one.  Then - - a very good friend came for a visit.  We have been sight seeing, talking, stitching some, up late at night, watching the Cardinals.  It has been a busy time.  I hope to get back to my blog postings on a more regular basis again.

2 comments:

viv said...

Good for you. Well done. Hugs.

Charge Send said...

Don't worry about posting, just keep living life. We're all here cheering you on.