Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busy Weekend and Fall Colors

 The other day I was relaxing in my recliner on the deck.  This was the scene before my eyes.  As I sat there, leaves were slowly dancing to the ground with a lazy swing from side to side as they floated to the ground.  Our weather has now turned rainy and most of the leaves are going to be on the ground.  It has been  beautiful this last week.  Peak is now past and I am so glad I was able to see so much of it and enjoy it all.

Lizzie Kate's Haunted.  This is stitched on purple but that doesn't show up very good.   This will make a cute ornament.  Then I took some time to start the process of making a dozen or more floss totes.  Tonight my neck is sore and it is time to leave the craft room for a bit.

My SIL, dear Terrie, was here and helped me with some flower arrangements.  This is now in the dining room  Very bright and pretty.

The kitchen table didn't escape our efforts.  The bear was given the left overs to sniff.  And Yes Terrie I did get the cake stuff to place in the basket and a few more flowers. 

1 comment:

Kansas Sunflower Stitcher said...

So Pretty...I love fall and all the colors of the leaves. Don't care for Winter much, though. LOL