Sunday, July 28, 2013

Good Weekend - how about you?

I worked on two different projects over the weekend.  One was this very old (ancient?) WIP.  It is a hardanger table cloth that I have been working on for at least ten years.  I am continuing to work on the various parts before I do any actual cutting.  It did feel good to be working on this.


I also did some cross stitch on LHN Mystery Sampler - part two.  I have a red house!!  I also have a sun burned right elbow!  I sat on the deck yesterday and stitched and stitched.  I guess I didn't realize that I had one elbow in direct sunlight.  Progress is being made and I am happy on both projects.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry about your sunburn but both projects are going to be worth it!

CathyM said...

The Hardanger Table Cloth will be gorgeous. Keep up the great work and you will be cutting before you know it, because hardanger goes so much quicker than regular cross stitch.