Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winter Wonderland and some stitching updates

Today was a sunny and bright day.  We spent the afternoon driving around the north country.  We were checking out the frozen waterfalls and freshets. 

This is one of our favorite waterfalls.  It is way up there.  We love to see it rushing in the spring.  In winter, it looks all different.

On the side of the road we were able to grab a photo of a freshet.  Very interesting to see.

This is another frozen side of a mountain.  On the left side, just behind the trees there are some very small dots.  Those are people climbing the side of the mountain.  Wow.  It was something to see.

The afghan work continues.  It is good that I am just working on the white  part.  It doesn't take much thinking and it does seem to be going well.

When Jack is sleeping in his favorite chair in the living room, I steal away to my craft room.  That is where I have my Just Nan Heart tree project,  I was able to put a few hours on the project this morning. 

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so glad you had a such a beautiful day together! Good progress too on your stitching! Happy Day to you! :)

viv said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Enjoyed the pictures. Happy stitching.