Friday, April 17, 2009

Some Stashing

I didn't fall off the face of the earth.... and I didn't stop stitching. I did take a bit of a break from posting but I will get back to it. While I was steering that freight train called Winter Sampler, I did some shopping. Here I see a few from Little House Needleworks and floss tags from M'Lady.
I am in love, love with this project. Cat's Whiskers - I believe it is called Fruits of the Harvest. It is more needlework fussy stuff. It will have a scissor case, pin cushion, etc. I am not sure when I will get to this but the silk ribbon looks wonderful.

2 comments:

LoriRay said...

Excellent stash haul! I can't wait to see progress on that one project. I can't/don't do the ribbon work so I will just drool over yours. LOL

Hey -- I see you finished the winter sampler...WOO HOO! Can we see a picture of all four once you get the last one framed? I'd love to see them. :))) Great work and congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you bought nice things. In this moment I work on a LHN project "Under the Prairie Moon". Long time it was under the desk because I didn´t buy the original floss and I was very angry about me.
Now, when I order something new, I will never do this mistake.

I wish you a happy new stitching beginning.
Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland von
Anja